What original UO Shard are you from?

I'm really surprised I couldn't find an old thread about this. Anyways, I played LS 97-'00. Mostly played an Anti-PK running around chasing reds, mostly losing. Had some fun in the factions as a true brit, at one point I had top 5 points on the shards in the factions.

Comments

• Miphon_CSMiphon_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Europa! 98'-03/4'
  • LogrusLogrus Citadel Team Administrator
    Beta, ATL-97-15, Europa 98-2k7
  • Europa
  • Great lakes/Sonoma/Napa Valley
  • Starfire3DStarfire3D Auckland, New Zealand
    Never Played...
  • JaworJawor Central Europe
    edited August 2016
    Never played on original shard. My experience with UO comes mainly from www.endor.cz (and some others community run) - they have a lot of very nice custom content. I have started there new character recently while waiting 0.3.5. to hit main server ... to remind "good old times". If someone want to peek in there, it is czech server but its completely in english.
  • I played on Chesapeake from the opening of UO back in 97 to the end of 2000. Was mostly involved with Paxlair (player city) and the RP Community around it. Early UO was really an amazing experience as there was nothing else like it.
  • SargonSargon Bourbonnais, IL
    I played for several years on Chesapeake, beginning in 1998 and playing heavily between 1998-2001. Since 2001, I have maintained an active subscription (which is still active to this day), but I haven't ever been able to stick with the game for a significant amount of time. A few years ago, I decided to try Siege Perilous and I now consider that my UO home, when and if I ever return to the game on a semi-regular basis.
  • ZephZeph Outskirts of Petra
    edited August 2016
    I'm from Great Lakes. I mostly stuck to the RP community on that shard, but I also frequently PvPed around Yew and Moonglow in Fel. I was heavily active from '99 - 2003, left after Age of Shadows, and returned to the game from 2005 - 2009. The game stopped being fun for me many years ago now and I don't see myself returning, but Great Lakes will always be a home in some small way.
  • 1999-2001 :: Lake Superior(banned) & 2001-2003 :: Test Center
    names : Jist, Tristam, a slut, a cheerleader

2004-2008 :: UOGamers:Hybrid
    DJ Vicious, a shadowknight, Pain Is Pleasure, KING

7X Corpsemaker on all toons :wink:
  • Beta-ATL: 97 to 2005
  • Atl, Siege
  • Europa: 98-03
  • Altantic 99-2003
    Europa around 2003
    Atlantic 2008-2012
    Siege 2010
    I did not play all the time but on a regular basis.
    Private shards :)
  • Pangaea-World, roleplaying with classes/proffessions
  • westywesty phoenix, az
    97-99 on Pacific - nickname westy and played with guild RWTD

Played off and on in later years on UO hybrid but never was able to recapture the original excitement.
  • I played Chessy as well 97-02. Loved that game. Hoping to love this one as much if not more.
  • Pacific here
  • Neverlands 2004-2009 and now i believe it is called Neverlands Phoenix
  • Great Lakes. 1999 - 2005. You would have known me as Steve Irwin (the friendly tamer) and Pyro (the bi-polar mage).
  • Drachenfels 1999 till dawn of 2003.Quitted mostly because the arrival of Trammel gradually degraded original world population (Felucca).
  • DoddzDoddz United Kingdom
    Catskills. Around 1999 to about 2004.

I went onto Catskills a few months back and couldn't believe it when I ran into people I knew.
  • FuddyFuddy California
    Catskills / GL from about 2000-2006... As Fuddy.
  • Pacific was where I was.

During the age of the Fallen Lords (FL) . I quit shortly after samurai expansion.
  • Napa Valley 98' - 03/04
    Hybrid/DefianceUO/UOForever
  • I'm really surprised I couldn't find an old thread about this. Anyways, I played LS 97-'00. Mostly played an Anti-PK running around chasing reds, mostly losing. Had some fun in the factions as a true brit, at one point I had top 5 points on the shards in the factions.

Lake Superior mainly, dabbled with Pacific, Great Lakes, Atlantic, and Seige Perilous. Played from 99-03
  • Atlantic RPer all the way. Enjoyed my time in The Cult of Infernal Necromancy (Ncr) and would take any chance to smash the lightbringers in Rivendell or Moonglow, (though later in my return I joined MTC due to it being the last decent RP guild around). I absolutely love this game so far and would like to meetup with any oldschool UO RPers out there to bring back the feels!
  • RobinRobin Summerville, SC
    Sonoma
  • played on Europa and Drachenfels. Later RP Freeshard Skariatain
  • Another Chesapeake player here. Unfortunately I arrived pretty late to the game, and was around from the early 2000's when Publish 16 came out. It was fun, but I could already tell from my interactions with other players that there was a general feeling the game was not the same anymore.

After that I played on UOGamers Hybrid on and off from around 2005 until about 2010.